Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

_____ T E N N I S ____ C L A S S E S ___ Manhattan/Brooklyn ______ tennis lessons for all ages

Are you a serious tennis player looking for a coach to train you? My training classes are designed to immerse the city’s players in a posit…

Started by AlexTennisPro

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

MIAMI, FL join me for PRIVATE TENNIS lessons or set up your group with friends

Experience speaks louder than words and with my personal training technique you will gain in confidence, game, resistance. You will learn h…

Started by AlexTennisPro

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

TopspinSports Free Online Tennis Lessons, Videos, Articles, and Tips

Hey Guys, Feel Free to post any tennis instructional type questions here. I am a USPTA pro and Owner of TopspinSports.com. I could give pe…

Started by Steve Viglione

23 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Steve Viglione

Quality Tennis Lessons for Cheap from Fast Track, in Waltham, MA area

"Learn how to play, the right way" Visit my website for more information on these quality and affordable tennis lessons in the Waltham, MA…

Started by Nate

0 Jul 30, 2008

Tennis Lessons in the San Gabriel Valley! ( All ages and levels welcome)

Hi everyone, im a local tennis instructor in the san gabriel valley... If your interested in tennis lessons and are looking to start off a…

Started by Josh Loyo

0 Jul 29, 2008

Professional Tennis Instruction

Private and group lessons on Fullerton and areas near by, from beginners to open level, all ages. Improvement guarantee, if you do not impr…

Started by Martin

0 May 31, 2008

USPTA Announces '08 Certification Exams for Tennis-Teaching Pros

Tennis-teaching professionals will have the opportunity to earn the sport’s most respected certification by participating in one of more th…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

5 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by JUN

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service