Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monday hitting/exercise (Sarasota)

Does anyone play at 17th & Tuttle courts in Sarasota?  Once School starts, looking for someone to hit with for an hour or so on Mondays…

Started by Cameron McGough

0 Jul 30, 2018

In Your Words, Why is Tennis The Best Sport?

We all have our reasons for loving this beautiful game.  Tell us why tennis is the sport you choose! Looking forward to the answers, Mark

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Product Launch 'Tennis After Dark'

Want to experience tennis at night or in the dark?   ChargedUp™ Tennis' all-inclusive patent pending kits give players everything they n…

Started by Mike Flynn

7 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Flynn

Tennis Lessons in Nashville

~Professional Tennis Lessons in the Nashville Area~ Street Tennis http://www.TennisAthlete.net 615-788-7021 ~Belle Meade, Franklin, Kingst…

Started by Amanda Street

0 Oct 7, 2012

play anytime anyday practice, doubles, fun

hi. name is doug. live in oakland. courts nearby. willing to travel where you would like to play. have car. tennis level is good. would lik…

Started by Doug

0 Aug 4, 2010

4.5 Tennis East Sac or Rancho Cordova

Looking for someone to hit with as long as you're very consistent and hit with decent pace I'm happy as I'm in it for the cardio.Thanks !-C…

Started by Chris

1 May 1, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Rent a Coach/Player

I'm a professional instructor of this great sport. I have played tennis for almost 6 years and began teaching children in tennis clubs in B…

Started by Daniel Rodrigues

0 Aug 14, 2009

Up for a friendly rally? Stockton Ca.

Hi just signed up for Tennisopolis.com Anybody wants to come out and just hit for fun, a few rallies, or a few games would be fine also. i…

Started by Joseph Her

0 Jul 26, 2009

Looking to play Tonight.

Looks like a great day to play tennis, anyone want to hit and or play tonight, Around 7pm! Let me know, I live in Del Ray/ Alexandria VA.

Started by David Mags

0 Jul 15, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service