Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'federer' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are these guys starting to look like puppets?

It seems like every tournament wants to have the players "play tennis" in a new and unusual spot.  The courts are always way undersized, an…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by tennisbuddys

Federer's Best Shot Ever

Federer hit this amazing shot yesterday...Is this his best shot ever? If not what is his best shot. Send videos

Started by Peter Freeman

5 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Is Federer the Best Player Now???

Federer is 21-2 since the US Open...he is the hottest player on the tour. Does this make him the favorite for the Aussie Open now? Can he r…

Started by Peter Freeman

14 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Mark T.

Smaller Grip Anyone?

I've heard that the pros are playing with smaller grips these days. I think Nadal plays with a 4 1/4 (2) and Roger plays with a 4 3/8 (3).…

Started by Admin

24 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by patrick m

Awesome Pro Tennis Blogging Going On!

You have got to love what is going on in the Tennisopolis Blogs. Great new pro tennis blogs almost everyday from the great bloggers here. G…

3 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

What will happen at the 2010 Aussie?

Can Fed hold off Davydenko? Can Murray get past Nadal? Who can actually win this thing? Fed, Nadal, Djoker, Andy, Davy, DP or a dark horse?…

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Jazz Burks

Top 4 at end of 2009?

I think the top four of this year (Rafa, Fed, Djoker, Murray) will be the top four for next year too. But will it end in the same order? My…

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jazz Burks

Who's going to win Wimbledon???

Wimbeldon has a whole new twist to it this year...no RAFA! This has opened the door for a lot of players to get the chance to LOSE to Roge…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

0 Jun 25, 2009

Favorite Tennis Poster?!?!

Hey everybody, how are you all doing? So, I'm kinda new to this...but I wanted to know which tennis posters everybody likes? Upload pics in…

Started by Ben Muchnik

1 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Simple, Who's your pick to win the 08 US Open?

I picked Nadal - how could you pick against him with all the success he's had this year?

7 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service