Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are Your 2011 Tennis Goals

2010 is coming to a close and now it is time to focus on 2011. I want to know what you want for 2011 out of your game? Is it being more con…

Started by Peter Freeman

3 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Peter Freeman

One liners for cheaters, Trash Talking, Original Saying, Talking to your opponent. 1 liners. Zinger

Example, I am playing a known cheater. There is a a questionable line call. I Say to them about it.......If God told you to cheat me Would…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

11 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Tennis Proline

Tennisproline.com is the premier internet tennis retailer for tennis racquets, shoes, strings, bags, including the latest accessories like…

Started by Tennis Proline

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Tennis Proline

tennis court resurfacing - Hard tru Clay

I am looking for advice and coaching on Resurfacing a Hard Tru Tennis Courts. I have two clay tennis courts where the top layer is gone. an…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

1 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Randy Futty

Seeking feedback on Fantasy Tennis website

Happy New Year! I would love to get some feedback on my fantasy tennis website: http://www.grandslamfantasytennis.com/ Please let me kno…

Started by Charles

3 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Charles

Join Oscar Wegner's Modern Tennis Methodology Revolution

If you have studied Oscar's book or DVDs, have taken a clinic with him or one of his certified coaches, use his method in your game or as p…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

7 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh Ching

Roland garros

The French open is under way. Marin Cilic won in four sets and Gael Monfils won today. Victoria Azarenka was upset.

Started by Harris Dornbaum

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by mikeindo

Need a tennis partner

If you live in queens or manhattan, I would like to know if you would want to play on weekends with me. I am 16 and level 4.0. Thank you.

Started by Harris Dornbaum

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tuesday Night Tennis Shoot Out

Tuesday Night Tennis Shoot Out at the St. Petersburg Tennis Center, every Tuesday night beginning @ 6:30 PM.

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

0 May 14, 2010

2.5 player looking for some tennis partners in Vancouver :)

Hi! Now that the weather is so beautiful out, I'd really like to play more tennis. If any of you're around my level, or don't mind playing…

Started by Kaz101

9 May 9, 2010
Reply by reza

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service