Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OMG the JAN/FEB edition of tennis Magazine....is it the thinest ever!

the food for thought: tennis Nutrition  there is only 26 pages of content and the rest is ads. and the content is mostly ads as well. On to…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Doris at the http://www.the-tennis-store.com/our-team

I worked with her at Tennisport in LIC before it closed. Nice Lady I miss the Red Clay Joe DeFoor is here in Marietta too!!! he also work w…

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis Mind, The Bleacher Report and SW19 Tennis Magazine Interviews by Jason Lampione.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Tennisopolis,   Welcome, I have created this new group for the members here on Tennisopolis to share with you perso…

Started by Jason Lampione

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Jason Lampione

Lawn Tennis Ranch Home for sale in LA County

Actual Lawn Tennis regulation size court home. Beautiful playing surface. Wimbledon lifestyle in Los Angeles County, CA. For Sale. $675,000…

Started by Gloria DeMuri

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by JUN

When will the 1000th General Topic.........................

for tennisopolis will Happen? We are currently at 908 plus this one is 909.

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

10 & under Tennis.... Will it Work?

I think... 10 & under Tennis will work on a recreational level faster than that of a Elite Tournament Training level. Teaching my Baby…

17 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Looking for a good Tennis Hitting partner or group In and Around Camarillo/TO Partner weekdays and weekends

Hi,   I'm a 4.0 NTRP rated 29 years old Male player. I'm currently located in Camarillo. I'm looking for some competitive hitting partner e…

Started by Pradeep Sundararajan

0 May 10, 2011

What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

Ok in the ALTA Mens open AA Singles Tounament 2010 in Atlanta GA. My Quarter finals Round opponent Quit and defaulted, and My Semi-Finals…

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

Any Players In Long Island, NY?

Hi all, I live in Stony Brook and was just wondering if anyone that lives close by would like to play some tennis sometime. I'm looking for…

Started by Joseph Ng

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Lampione

"The New Physics of Tennis", String Theory

Dunno if this has already been posted or discussed but here is a video and article discussing the technology of Co-Polys changing and addin…

Started by Kelvinator

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service