Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tonight 10pm Eastern DerekD & CoachV discuss the MATCH! #CHAT!!!!

Hi Tennisopolites!  FREE Tennis Coaching tonight in  tennisopolis Chat-room!!!!!!! Tonight at 10pm Eastern time CoachV & Derek D will d…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

41 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

in OCT this year The KING! of Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx Will be decided! Come watch the Match at Pelham Bay Park Monday Oct 8th 1 Middl…

132 Oct 12, 2012

TennisRungs.com - Easy to use ladder software

Check this out, sums up what we do in about a minute! Feel free to go give it a shot.  It's free for one ladder!

Started by Tim Owens

0 Sep 28, 2012

Are Rafael Nadal´s days numbered ?

Back in 2009, a leading sports scientist in the UK speculated that Rafael Nadal had the knees of a 33 year old http://www.tennisworldusa.o

Started by Tennis WorldUsa

0 Sep 15, 2012

Bad Tennis Business.....THE Rants..... Whats your experience?

Yes there are pros who blow smoke. & Act legit even though they are stealing court time from the public or the city. I call those pros…

3 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Jordan McDonald

Have You Heard This Interview w/ Nick Bollettieri on CNN Radio Today

Click Here for Interview

Started by James Andrews

0 Aug 31, 2012

Seeking Tennis Partners - Singles or Doubles

My wife Patty and I relocated to Austin from San Diego two years ago to be near our son's family.  I played in HS but that's been quite awh…

Started by Ron Ortega

1 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Brandon Gita update!

hi tennis fans! this is CoachV, bringing you an update on  Brandon Gita's tennis Development. Over the Summer , Training had lead to succes…

3 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

CoachV At NUMBER 1# on the leader Boards of tennisopolis = $20 1 hour Private lessons

CoachV Affordable Tennis Lessons in Marietta GA. www.TennisLessonsGA.com Every time I am #1 of the  Leader Board. I will give a 75% off Pri…

18 Aug 23, 2012

KIA Motors "Tournament of Champions" Open $$/NTRP State Chp (GA Level I-300 pts) (STA 100)

Hi Tennisopolis.com This is CoachV. I got a invite to the KIA Motors Tournament of Champions, But i was not expecting this. and I Dont have…

15 Aug 14, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service