Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Tennis' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Court Net for Sale

I have an official regulation size tennis net that I no longer need since I moved to the burbs. I am asking $50.00 or best offer. If your…

Started by Matt

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Matt

Remembering Vic Braden and Shelly Solomon

Legendary Tennis Coach Vic Braden and former tennis pro Rochelle “Shelly” Solomon both passed away this past week and on this edition of Th…

Started by Phil Naessens Tennis Academy

0 Oct 11, 2014

SHOULD THE ATP AND WTA TOUR TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS RETURN TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN?

Should the ATP and WTA season ending tennis Championships be returned to Madison Square Garden in New York City? On this edition of This…

0 Oct 6, 2014

3 Wilson Pro Staff NINETY Tennis racquets for Sale as a set for $225.

I Have 3 Wilson Pro Staff NINETY Tennis racquets for Sale as a set for $225. Grip Size is L3 ( 4-3/8 ) they are in Excellent Condition. I…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Sep 27, 2014

This Week in Tennis: Should Johan Kriek be in the Tennis Hall of Fame?

Should Johan Kriek be in the Tennis Hall of Fame? Plus Andy Murray gets political, Toni Nadal gets surly and Victoria Azarenka packs it in…

0 Sep 27, 2014

TENNIS APPAREL WITH ATTITUDE

Looking for something different?  Something to set yourself apart?  Check out WWW.MIDNIGHTMACHETE.COM - High end performance gear - only on…

Started by Michael C Morrison

8 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Lana Johnson

This Week in Tennis 9-19-2014: Is Li Na a Future Hall of Famer?

China’s Li Na retires and on this edition of This Week in Tennis hosts Phil Naessens and Craig Doyle answer a listeners question about whet…

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Matt Darks

This Week in Tennis: Serena Williams wins the US Open

This Week in Tennis, the number 1 syndicated radio show and the the show tennis fans love to hate is back. Please join professional tennis…

0 Sep 13, 2014

Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

Hi this is CoachV here broadcasting from CoachVtennis.com in Marietta GA for 3.5 Divisional CoachVtennis.com Championships in Atlanta GA. M…

127 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Tennis Movies...Have you seen them?

Here are some tennis movies for all you tennis lovers out there. I have seen 16-love and they follow my twitter account @tennisprocoachv I…

7 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service