Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Murray' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Every Man in his 40's Ought to Know about Playing Winning Tennis!

What every man in his 40s ought to know about playing winning tennis By… Ramon Osa In this article, you’ll discover the 9 keys to winning m…

Started by Ramon Osa

0 Nov 18, 2015

This Week in Tennis 10-17-2014: Match Fixing and What Should be Done About It?

Italian tennis players Daniele Bracciale and Potito Starace have been accused of match fixing and on this edition of This Week in Tennis ho…

Started by Phil Naessens Tennis Academy

0 Oct 19, 2014

This Week in Tennis: Should Johan Kriek be in the Tennis Hall of Fame?

Should Johan Kriek be in the Tennis Hall of Fame? Plus Andy Murray gets political, Toni Nadal gets surly and Victoria Azarenka packs it in…

Started by Phil Naessens Tennis Academy

0 Sep 27, 2014

3 tickets, BNP Paribas Showdown 3/3/14 Madison Square Garden. Djokovic & Murray!

I have three tickets to the BNP Paribas Showdown at Madison Square Garden on March 3 but I cannot go. The evening features an awesome lineu…

Started by Carole Kay

0 Feb 21, 2014

Top 10 signs 'you are a tennis crack-head when you....'

10. Think Roger Federer will win another grand slam   9. Willingly not only sat through the John Isner- Niclolas Mahut punishement but beli…

Started by TennisWithD

8 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Jazz Burks

Berdych/Soderling loop-radial swings

Berdych's forehand changed during 2010 Wimbledon. Before, he was more loop and open in his racquet face during the wiper/pronation phase. N…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Dec 20, 2010

Andy Murray in Doha

Hey everyone, Looks like my boy Murray is (currently) living up to expectations! He's in the finals of Doha (again) after defeating Davyde…

Started by BlueShirt

3 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service