Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '2012' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your TENNIS Resoultions for 2015!

What Will Be your New Year Tennis Resolutions? Please up date all Here on this discussion for the New Year of 2014. I Accomplished all my 2…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

28 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Chin Be

NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!!! 2012

OK Gentleman Its Time to show your manhood and Grow the Grizzly. Best Beard Contest winner will get a CoachVTennis Bandana along with a raz…

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

" rolling standings" Rankings......What does this MEAN? KIA Motors Tournament of Champions! info

Notes This tournament is now OPEN to all USTA members. Draws are limited to 16. All eligible NTRP and OPEN players may enter, and the tourn…

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by John Spoerl

What are your tennis GOALS for 2012?

Do you have a Goal set for 2012, what is/are they?  We have just passed the mid point of 2012 have you met your goal/goals? My goal was t…

Started by Maybe brown

1 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Harmless Harvest

Murray vs. Federer : 2012 W Final - Can He Do It?

Well, can he?  Can who do what?  You might be asking that right now.  So I reverse the question to you and ask, "Who can do what?" 

Started by Mark / The Mayor

12 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Predicting the future - Can Novak Djokovic take Rafael Nadals Crown...

Although we were not expecting 2008 wimbledons grand slam. I think this maybe one of the greatest matches in the making.  It didn't happen…

Started by Maybe brown

7 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Davis Cup To Care or Not to Care...That is the Question?

Watching the Davis Cup this weekend was fun and it was great to see the US beat Switzerland. John Isner had the biggest win of his career…

Started by Peter Freeman

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Craig Steinberg

NTRP to break up Adult leagues

Check out this link....   http://www.usta.com/2011_ntrp_year-end_rankings_to_be_released_usta_league_changes_coming/   I believe that there…

Started by Jazz Burks

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service