Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '&' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parents who interfere with kid's tennis matches - code of ethics & etiquette applies 2 you too!

As a tennis coach & a parent myself with an 8 year old just starting to play tennis tournaments, I have a beef about why kid's have bet…

Started by tennisbuddys

14 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by tennisbuddys

CoachVtennis Tennis Tips & Coaching LIVE SHOW TEST

LIVE Show about How to's of tennis watch Chat online with CoachV & Derek D on Tennisopolis.com Get free Tennis Coaching from CoachV ple…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

5 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Around 4-17 2013 (^.^) TIM " Brian Wilson " Prapong VS. William Vazquez "CoachV!!!!!"

Bnp paribas in Indians well start march 4-17 2013 around this time CoachV will be trying to do his best to get to Cali.   Tim Prapong &…

23 Nov 15, 2012

Pics of Tennisopolite war injuries

Injures Try Running on this! blister that popped during my tennis tournament in the Semi Finals.... so show me your WAR SCARS!

24 Mar 31, 2012

Atlanta Tennis Championships: Draw: July 16-22, 2012; Qualifying: July 14-15, 2012 Whos Going?

If you are planning to go to 2012 Atlanta Tennis Championships this Year Join the Group get tips on finding places to Go other tennisopoli…

4 Mar 26, 2012

10 & under Tennis.... Will it Work?

I think... 10 & under Tennis will work on a recreational level faster than that of a Elite Tournament Training level. Teaching my Baby…

17 Jun 16, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service