Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Kansas City / Overland Park Tennis Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to Hit - Northland

Hey all! I live in the Northland and haven't played in YEARS. Can still hit forehand and backhand, and just really want to do that, rather…

Started by Wale

3 Feb 26, 2021
Reply by Jason Russell

4.0-4.5 OP/Lenexa/Leawood/Olathe area?

Seeking 4.0+ hitting partner(s) indoor/outdoor ... Overland Park, Leawod, Lenexa, or Olathe area preferred ... practice ground-strokes, for…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 10, 2019

4.5 looking for partners in the Northland but can travel

Hey All, Moved from Vegas and looking for partners in the Northland for hitting and/or match play. Prefer singles but like dubs as well.  I…

Started by Kevin Powell

2 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Derek

3.5, Leavenworth, Lansing, Wyandotte Cty Park

Hi, I just moved back from AZ, looking to start playing again. I was hitting twice a week, best guess is 3.5-4.0, but I'm not picky, just l…

Started by Jeremy Chute

0 Aug 5, 2015

Want to hit?

Looking to get back into the the game. Anyone 2.5-3.5 who is interested in hitting let me know. I live on Southwest Blvd in KCKS but I'm wi…

Started by Russell Shelley

0 Jul 21, 2015

Looking to hit/coach

Hey, I'm looking for anyone who'd like to hit. I'm at about a 4.5-5.0, but I'm really rusty. I live in between westport and P&L, at uni…

Started by Shawn Khosla

2 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by gene lee

Laid-back hitting

Hi everyone, Not sure how active people in this group are, but I'm looking for some hitting buddies that can play near the Prairie Village/…

Started by Theresa

0 Aug 2, 2014

looking for a hitting buddy

Im looking for someone to hit with for fun and to work on some skills. I have been playing for 3 years now and I enjoy playing. I looking f…

Started by Mikaela Rodriguez

0 Jul 27, 2014

Prairie Village 4.0 want to hit?

Hey. I was in a 4.0 usta league that I got invited to after hitting a lot at Northland. Hurt my back in August and took some time off. Have…

Started by Brendan Kilcoyne

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Ryan Manes

Looking for beginner tennis player 2.0-2.5 to play near Brookside/Waldo

Hello,  My name is Omar and I live near 75th and Wornall. I haven't played much Tennis but I am athletic, know the rules and am decent at r…

Started by Omar

1 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Akash Pargat

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service