Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Protrainer Tennis's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never taken a complete ice bath, but using the ice dip procedure from the ten…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Feb 6, 2013 to Your opinions on ice baths: physical effect, mental effect or placebo effect?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Hey Jess, I suffered for a year with these issues and was finally cured within a cou…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Dec 27, 2012 to What's the best cure for tennis elbow?

15 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Paul Atreides

"That's great to hear. I thought I was managing the points poorly when the DTL shots…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Dec 18, 2011 to The Reverse Poach : I Love This Play

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"It's awesome that you posted this. I normally play a little closer to the alley side…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Dec 18, 2011 to The Reverse Poach : I Love This Play

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Good job Myiesha, Lots of friendly folks enjoying a fun chat.You are a natural peopl…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Jun 10, 2011 to Who's going on Live chat with me at 6pm pacific time????

5 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Hi Mark, I am already friends with Prince. I did send a message and liked the post t…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Jun 8, 2011 to Friend Prince on Tennisopolis

10 Jun 28, 2011

"It is 100 and very humid here in Central Texas...We can't even buy any rain. Hope yo…"

Protrainer Tennis replied Jun 6, 2011 to Tell Me hows The weather were you at

27 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

"Another adjustment is to move your weights closer to the racquet throat and the cent…"

Protrainer Tennis replied May 31, 2011 to nearly crushed my racquets just for the heck of it.

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Protrainer Tennis

"  Hi Todd, Sounds like a modification I may want to try. You should try practicing t…"

Protrainer Tennis replied May 30, 2011 to nearly crushed my racquets just for the heck of it.

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Protrainer Tennis

"He is AMAZING!"

Protrainer Tennis replied May 22, 2011 to Mansour Bahrami is an internet sensation

5 May 22, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service