Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,104)

Discussions Replied To (2242) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joel, We have quite a few So Cal groups in here.  Have a look under the Local Gro…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Loooking for new hitting partners in southern ca

3 Jul 17
Reply by Joel Diaz

"I think that is what many were thinking to ourselves, but no one really wanted to sa…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"great picks. I really had no idea about yesterday's matches, but now I'd have to pic…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 5 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"Whoah! One match at a time. "

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 1 to World Cup Thread

13 Jul 2
Reply by Matt Darks

"Yeah, and Belgium is beatable.  Not easy - we can easily lose, but this is not Germa…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 29 to World Cup Thread

13 Jul 2
Reply by Matt Darks

"Cool.  How long have you been blogging?"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 25 to Follow my Blog for Free Tennis Tips and Instruction!

2 Jun 26
Reply by Kevin Nguyen

"Great idea. Be sure to also post this in the Mid-Peninsula Tennis Group and the Palo…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 24 to Looking for a Tennis Hitting Partner for my daughter

2 Jun 24
Reply by Barry

"Oh, that was painful - it was like all the air was let out of the bar at once! Could…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 23 to World Cup Thread

13 Jul 2
Reply by Matt Darks

"Is that Sharonville, Ohio?  If so, you should cut and paste this into a discussion i…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 22 to Looking to hit/Play 4.0 interclub Player

1 Jun 22

"netherlands won and chile won too!  Spain is out!  crazy.  Chile and Netherlands wil…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jun 18 to World Cup Thread

13 Jul 2
Reply by Matt Darks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service