Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,139)

Discussions Replied To (2270) Replies Latest Activity

"That's funny, my pick was the Kiss Of Death - all those 4 ladies went out in the nex…"

Mark / The Mayor replied 15 hours ago to Your pick for the Men's and Women's Aussie 2015 Champions?

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Morning Star

"The LIVE tennis chat picks back up here at 7pm Eastern tonight where we start with M…"

Mark / The Mayor replied 15 hours ago to #AusOpen LIVE CHAT During the Matches only at Tennisopolis

1 15 hours ago
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Oops, sorry about Fed.  I remember that the same thing happened to Roddick years ago…"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Saturday to Your pick for the Men's and Women's Aussie 2015 Champions?

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Morning Star

"I think that seems reasonable enough.  I'll note that you made this pick after Fed w…"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Saturday to Your pick for the Men's and Women's Aussie 2015 Champions?

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Morning Star

"That's similar to my pick.  Very good call.  I'll admit that I was not really gutsy…"

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Morning Star

"Forget the money and just pick, sucka!"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Thursday to Your pick for the Men's and Women's Aussie 2015 Champions?

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Morning Star

"Could happen.  I say Nole and .... and...  Someone different.  Maybe Radwanska or Bo…"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Thursday to Your pick for the Men's and Women's Aussie 2015 Champions?

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Morning Star

"Sorry, V.   Did not know it was started by a kid, and a student of your's no less.  …"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 20 to New Tennis Drills Website

6 Jan 21
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"IT APPEARS THIS WEBSITE IS ALREADY DEAD.  This shows you how many come-and-go tennis…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 14 to New Tennis Drills Website

6 Jan 21
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Coach, I'm doing a cool workout that I think would really help you.  It is called T2…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 2 to What are your TENNIS Resoultions for 2015!

28 Jan 7
Reply by Chin Be

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service