Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,182)

Discussions Replied To (2299) Replies Latest Activity

"This was a nice little bit of instruction to introduce newer players to the idea of…"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Friday to How can you improve your ability to take the ball on the rise? (VIDEO)

4 on Saturday
Reply by Ramon Osa

"Oh, I found it!  Are you referring to this article in the WSJ? "

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 22 to College Tennis = Heckling Allowed during play!!!!

3 on Thursday
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Is this related to a news article?"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 21 to College Tennis = Heckling Allowed during play!!!!

3 on Thursday
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"I find that it is easier to hit a powerful down the line FH with a closed stance.  T…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 21 to Myth #2 of the 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED...

2 Apr 21
Reply by Motez Robinson Jr

"That's a cool story.  No, I don't have any need for it, but I will feature this post…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 17 to Tennis Court Net for Sale

4 Apr 17
Reply by Matt

"That seems like a pretty good deal. Why did you need this net in the city?  I'm just…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 17 to Tennis Court Net for Sale

4 Apr 17
Reply by Matt

"Interesting, Brian. Thanks for posting your site here. What would you say sets you a…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 9 to Are you searching for a Tennis Instructor????

1 Apr 9
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Great idea for a book!  I like myth one which is very good for beginners and beginne…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 6 to 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

3 Apr 15
Reply by Racquet Comedy

"Coool.  Be sure to post this in the Long Beach group too where you are more likely t…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 3 to Long Beach, CA 4.0/4.5 looking to hit

1 Apr 3

"Those things are cool!  What town are you in? You should defiinitely post this in th…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 3 to ball mower

1 Apr 3

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service