Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,096)

Discussions Replied To (2238) Replies Latest Activity

"Fantastic!  Thanks for sharing your book here.  It would be great to do hear your fe…"

Mark / The Mayor replied yesterday to Looking for (doubles) match strategy

18 yesterday
Reply by Edgar Giffenig

"You're not doing it right. The best place to post looking for a partner is in the l…"

Mark / The Mayor replied yesterday to Looking for 4.5+ to rally with

1 yesterday
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"I think this is great advice.  The one distinction I would make is that junior tourn…"

Mark / The Mayor replied yesterday to Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

23 16 hours ago
Reply by Lydia Krieps

"That's a great tip, and a nice short video.  Sometimes vids like this are the best;…"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Saturday to How to start using your body more on the forehand!

2 on Saturday
Reply by Kevin Nguyen

"Ouch!   :-("

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 16 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"Interesting tip, Lauren.  Why would you say that is? I don't play females very often…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Strategy

1 Jul 11

"Hi Joel, We have quite a few So Cal groups in here.  Have a look under the Local Gro…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Loooking for new hitting partners in southern ca

3 Jul 17
Reply by Joel Diaz

"I think that is what many were thinking to ourselves, but no one really wanted to sa…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"great picks. I really had no idea about yesterday's matches, but now I'd have to pic…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 5 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"Whoah! One match at a time. "

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 1 to World Cup Thread

13 Jul 2
Reply by Matt Darks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service