Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Michael Tucci's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I have about 4.5 grams total up there. Now its a BOOMSTICK. Those are cool Head stic…"

Michael Tucci replied May 7, 2012 to Does any one play with (or at least dabble with) any of their vintage sticks on the court currently?

18 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Derrick Jay Marshall

"Truth be told, my hitting partner could not "snap the picture" at the right moment d…"

Michael Tucci replied May 5, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"New kid knocking at the doors gentlemen!"

Michael Tucci replied May 3, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"Thanks Mark T....everyones responses make me feel a lot better about myself as a pla…"

Michael Tucci replied May 3, 2012 to If your opponent has a glaring weakness/ strategic downfall, it is unsportsmanlike to attack it constantly, without fail?

8 May 4, 2012
Reply by Meg O'Keefe

"And here I thought I was the only one. Currently, I am having an ongoing steady rela…"

Michael Tucci replied May 2, 2012 to 10 Things Tennis Players Rarely Confesses/Admit to…

11 May 17, 2012
Reply by Cynthia

"Good input guys, I appreciate it! "

Michael Tucci replied May 2, 2012 to Is the serve and volley dedicated player a dying breed among casual/tournament players 4.0 and up?

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Tucci

"I was thinking of the psychological angle of the game that will be lost if that stra…"

Michael Tucci replied May 1, 2012 to Is the serve and volley dedicated player a dying breed among casual/tournament players 4.0 and up?

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Tucci

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service