Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Michael Tucci's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats two for the Mac! We could bust out our BOOMSTICKS!"

Michael Tucci replied May 22, 2012 to If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

12 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Ramon Osa

"I am currently #2, and the highest I have been is #2. Tim P. is a monster on this bo…"

Michael Tucci replied May 20, 2012 to Are You In The Top 20?

16 May 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Thats good practical advice Tim. I know I can always count on you for the good insig…"

Michael Tucci replied May 20, 2012 to If you could change ONE aspect of your game for the better (within bounds of reason) what would it be?

19 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Mike Flynn

"Thats an great point about placement, Alex. Thanks for that. I never thought that 60…"

Michael Tucci replied May 20, 2012 to If you could change ONE aspect of your game for the better (within bounds of reason) what would it be?

19 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Mike Flynn

"I played with a Head Graphite Edge today, great retro stick. It has a weird oval sha…"

Michael Tucci replied May 19, 2012 to Does any one play with (or at least dabble with) any of their vintage sticks on the court currently?

18 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Derrick Jay Marshall

"Its the real deal,  I am telling you......  :)"

Michael Tucci replied May 11, 2012 to Does any one play with (or at least dabble with) any of their vintage sticks on the court currently?

18 Jul 21, 2013

"I see what you mean Tim! Thanks!"

Michael Tucci replied May 9, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"If these are too risque, admin please delete! "Play with me, I always have FRESH bal…"

Michael Tucci replied May 9, 2012 to Tennis T-Shirt Sayings

37 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Joy

" Tim, The golden ace did indeed have wood in it, and I believe it was used/endorsed…"

Michael Tucci replied May 8, 2012 to Does any one play with (or at least dabble with) any of their vintage sticks on the court currently?

18 Jul 21, 2013

"Thanks Mark!  I, like any donkey, want that carrot. I work harder for yummy carrots!"

Michael Tucci replied May 7, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service