Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Jason Lampione's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Gary Sakuma, I understand your perceptions about the three examples you have u…"

Jason Lampione replied Mar 6, 2010 to Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

"Dear Coach-V, You certainly can balance the racquet according to the specifications…"

Jason Lampione replied Mar 6, 2010 to How do I Weight UP my Federer K factor and change the balance.

10 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by pieter de rooij

"Dear Gary Sakuma, Yes. I am a professional coach and I am based in New York. I have…"

Jason Lampione replied Feb 21, 2010 to What is your tournament preparation?

11 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Brian Jacobs

"Dear Gary Sakuma, I've noticed your posted message "tournament preparation" and wan…"

Jason Lampione replied Dec 11, 2009 to What is your tournament preparation?

11 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Brian Jacobs

"Dear Tennisopolis Players, The name is Jason. I am a farily good player whose N.T.R…"

Jason Lampione replied Aug 9, 2009 to Woodbridge or Close By. Good 5.0 and above to hit with Lefty, heavy top spin, fast, ranked 78 in Mid Atlantic

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Darris Reese

"Dear Mary, I may have a solution to your problem, contact me at my number. I will g…"

Jason Lampione replied Jun 6, 2008 to Need Suggestions for starting a high performance junior league

13 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

"Dear Jeff, I have to admit that this column is a rare one that has a lot of informa…"

Jason Lampione replied May 4, 2008 to Regional Tennis Groups

4 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service