Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

CoachV - William Vazquez's Discussions (1,708)

Discussions Replied To (1410) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats true but it reaches about ( or best ) 7' high at the Base line the Spin hooks…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 17, 2011 to CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"Im not in Contest to Win. This is just a Demo for the Contest. But When I get into a…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 16, 2011 to CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

" This is an illegal entry to the contest"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 16, 2011 to CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"With no Practice or training. I try to demonstrate the Kick/Twist. With some video e…"

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"Dude its about to Rain Here in ATL, But im on clay So it will look a little better t…"

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"You must serve from the Left side if you are Left handed. Please Re-post to Win!....…"

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"I NEEEEED REEBOX TENNIS SNEAKERS!!!!! size 10, Hand-me-downs accepted as long as the…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 13, 2011 to What Would You Choose If You Win? (post links here)

14 May 28, 2011
Reply by Jazz Burks

"Time is running out. If you video is not submitted on or before the 29th. I will not…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 13, 2011 to CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"OK But mine will be on Clay.  It will also be on the Pete Sampras  Tennis Court. "

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 12, 2011 to CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

"The life story of Coach V, Tennis Professional ( Dramatization )   CoachV: So this g…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied May 10, 2011 to Still remember how you got hooked on Tennis?

9 May 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service