Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Arianne Kim's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike what do you think about Dunlop grand prix......."

Arianne Kim replied Dec 6, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"btw, i have tried chocolate hemp protein powder at trader joes...great if you are mo…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 3, 2010 to Whats everybody opinion on the best thing to eat before you play???

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"hi mark....if you want to go into a store...whole foods has a good selection, but al…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 3, 2010 to Whats everybody opinion on the best thing to eat before you play???

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"I generally eat this very dense whole wheat bread/cake whether I am playing tennis o…"

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"Pno matter what happened during the match it ends it on a good note and puts things…"

Arianne Kim replied Dec 3, 2010 to Not shaking your opponent's hand at the net!!! Do you have to, need to or want to?

8 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

"everyone wants to be entertained....but he is just doing his thing and focusing on w…"

Arianne Kim replied Sep 25, 2010 to I hate Nadal

148 May 22, 2015
Reply by Ramon Osa

"Humble, amazing talent, an all around great athlete.........what's not to like about…"

Arianne Kim replied Sep 23, 2010 to I hate Nadal

148 May 22, 2015
Reply by Ramon Osa

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service