Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Gary Sakuma's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"sigh....it's difficult though isn't it when you deal with junior players--boys are e…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 25, 2010 to Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

"LOVE YOUR REPLY! so on the dot... it's a man's game...unless you're playing mixed...…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 21, 2010 to Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

"here's a killer question...what if you play really well with someone and dominate to…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 18, 2010 to What makes a good doubles partner?

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Gary Sakuma

"i got this theory--you need balance. you need someone flashy and a big hitter to go…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 13, 2010 to What makes a good doubles partner?

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Gary Sakuma

"tournament..it's on like donkey kong... friendly... hard to say...heck, my friends…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 11, 2010 to Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

"okay...i was wondering if this was just a joke... a pun... but if you can, try it. w…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 5, 2010 to I play Hard with a woody.

87 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Score: Love means nothing Yet we play with good friends Enjoy the moments"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 5, 2010 to Haiku You! (write a haiku about pro tennis)

16 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Joe B. (BP, CA)

"you know my impression is that people that were kids and played--went through the ju…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 5, 2010 to Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

"you can't get around it... if they are more consistent then you, you have to shorten…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 5, 2010 to What is your strategy against GOOD Baseliners

17 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

"Actually, number 3 is the one I accept... BECAUSE I'm all about Number three...these…"

Gary Sakuma replied Dec 24, 2009 to Retaliation: What is your stance on getting hit by the ball?

30 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lyman Duggan

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service