Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Gary Sakuma's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Gary Sakuma replied Mar 4 to TOROLINE Strings-K-Pop, Wasabi, Caviar, Snapper, Toro Toro, Wasabi Pro, K Pro, Etc--Discussion

2 Mar 4
Reply by Gary Sakuma

"Caviar is their hexagonal string.  As a former stringer, I remember stringing a quad…"

Gary Sakuma replied Feb 29 to TOROLINE Strings-K-Pop, Wasabi, Caviar, Snapper, Toro Toro, Wasabi Pro, K Pro, Etc--Discussion

2 Mar 4
Reply by Gary Sakuma

"1.  sports massage but could be expensive 2.  jacuzzi 3.  muscle relaxant--but that'…"

Gary Sakuma replied Jan 27, 2013 to Your top 3 tips to avoid being sore after match or training

31 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse VanWagner

"I've been to the USTA Nationals--where they break you into round robins-- 17 section…"

Gary Sakuma replied Oct 21, 2012 to ITF Stories--from the amateurs playing the senior circuits

3 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Gary Sakuma

"The Grades in ITF tournaments are the cool thing.  Thailand has a Grade 2 tournament…"

Gary Sakuma replied Oct 6, 2012 to ITF Stories--from the amateurs playing the senior circuits

3 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Gary Sakuma

"the other problem we have is that since there aren't any tournaments, we can't get t…"

Gary Sakuma replied Apr 3, 2011 to Can people post videos of their NTRP play--I just ran into a 4.0 guy that moved up to 4.5 from Baltimore--and he is ridiculously good

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by phillip k.

"the problem with being 5.0... in Hawaii and when I was in Michigan--there are NO 5.0…"

Gary Sakuma replied Mar 23, 2011 to Can people post videos of their NTRP play--I just ran into a 4.0 guy that moved up to 4.5 from Baltimore--and he is ridiculously good

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by phillip k.

"i don't post on talk tennis...but I have no problem with that.   OH NO DUDE_-this gu…"

Gary Sakuma replied Mar 21, 2011 to Can people post videos of their NTRP play--I just ran into a 4.0 guy that moved up to 4.5 from Baltimore--and he is ridiculously good

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by phillip k.

"is that how it goes now?  top, middle, and bottom?  i thought it was a running ratin…"

Gary Sakuma replied Mar 15, 2011 to Can people post videos of their NTRP play--I just ran into a 4.0 guy that moved up to 4.5 from Baltimore--and he is ridiculously good

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by phillip k.

"I do disagree with how tennis is in Thailand--tournaments start with 8 and under...…"

Gary Sakuma replied Feb 15, 2011 to Parents who interfere with kid's tennis matches - code of ethics & etiquette applies 2 you too!

14 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by tennisbuddys

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service