Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

volley volley overhead drill (public video)

Mixing in volleys with overheads is good practice http://tennisopolis.com/video/volley-volley-overhead

Started by John Spoerl

11 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

One hand topspin backhand

I've never had a good offensive backhand - the two-hander was always awkward and ineffective, so I mastered a slice. This is useful for ral…

Started by Kevin O'Hara

13 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Timo K

The Reverse Poach : I Love This Play

Started by Mark / The Mayor

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Nadal says he has "coordination complex" on his serve. Do you ever feel that way on your serve?

Nadal added that he began to encounter problems with his serve after the start of the year, has a "coordination complex," and in order to d…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Dec 15, 2011

More private lesson advice- How to hit a kick serve

Roll your grip further over than usual. Brush up on the back of the ball (think about coming over the ball from 10'oclock to 2 o'clock) if…

Started by John Spoerl

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by Cordell

to the advanced tennis coaches...

Here is a video of my T and wide serves. Please use dartfiish or whatever you use for film analysis and let me know the obvious differences…

Started by John Spoerl

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

How can I beat a lefty?

I need pointers on beating a lefty. I had trouble playing a lefty in the tournament she was the first lefty I played.

Started by Myiesha Simmons

13 May 17, 2011
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

Please Share your Tips With me That Might Help me Along my Journey

I Just found out insteed of buying tacky towls 7.99 a week rosin bags 1 every 2 weeks $2.99 and tacky over grips amount $$$ Prince Hand glu…

Started by Myiesha Simmons

0 Mar 30, 2011

The most detailed, physics/math oriented article on the kick serve!

This is a very lengthy article, so I decided to post the pictures first, before the text explanations. A word of warning. This is an articl…

Started by Tim Prapong

27 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

Ok in the ALTA Mens open AA Singles Tounament 2010 in Atlanta GA. My Quarter finals Round opponent Quit and defaulted, and My Semi-Finals…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service