Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fabulous Wimbledon

Anyone like to read my 51,000 word adventure of my trips to Wimbledon? I'll attached it (PDF or MS.Doc) to the first 20 emails I get asking…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson in Off Topic / In the News

0 Mar 6, 2008

A California Nut.

His name is Richard Hess. He's about 60. He's been backpacking to Wimbledon about 28 times and he sleeps in the queue nine night to get CC…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson in Professional Tennis

2 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Walker Joe Jackson

Any Brits for Tennis?

Looking for someone to hit with, hopefully on a regular basis, during the week and mornings/afternoons in the Derbyshire area. According to…

Started by Pete in General Tennis Discussion

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

mauresmo contemplating quitting?

anyone see this article on espn.com? http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3271108&name=tennis my opinion on it and amelie…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Backpacking to Wimbledon

Walker Jackson, slept in the queues 39 nights to get centre court tickets at regular prices. It was a great eperience. You have to be hardy…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 3, 2008

Tennis Etiquette

I have been reading through the pet peeves and realized, once again, how much I do not know. It would be great to those of us who are new,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Rants

0 Mar 3, 2008

Kim Clijsters Looks Like Fiona from Shrek???

Oh my, so sorry for Kim - and that's not fair at all - but, wow, the resemblance is truly there! LOL. I had already pegged Myskina/ Marily…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Donald Young's On-court Breakdown!

There's been a lot of talk about America's future in tennis. We have John Isner and Donald Young - the horizon is pretty bleak. But Young…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

8 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Danny Tarpley

USPTA Announces '08 Certification Exams for Tennis-Teaching Pros

Tennis-teaching professionals will have the opportunity to earn the sport’s most respected certification by participating in one of more th…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in General Tennis Discussion

5 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by JUN

North Broward Fla. tennis partner sought

Visiting near Boca Mar 1-7. have car/will travel. night or day seek intermediate level partner for singles , male or female. 3.5+ rated rog…

Started by Roger Cohen in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 27, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service