Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frustrating Loss Today

I played in a tournament today and went in pretty confident since I've been winning a lot lately in practice matches and had been hitting w…

Started by Terence in Tennis Rants

2 May 25, 2008
Reply by Terence

Enter The French Open Pick-em - CLOSED

<<< ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED >>> To discuss the Pick-em, go to the contest discussion thread. _________________________…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

2 May 24, 2008
Reply by Steven

Player Challenges -- Are they good or bad for pro tennis?

Hello everyone, My new book, "Tennis Confidential II: More of Today's Greatest Players, Matches, and Controversies," contains 10 essays in…

Started by Paul Fein in Professional Tennis

0 May 23, 2008

Great Tennis Camp-Member Owner-Member Discounts!

Click to See Lots of Pics Our Luxurious 3br-2ba Rancher can sleep 8 players, if family or USTA OR TennisOpolis Team!

Started by Daniel Kelly in General Tennis Discussion

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Kelly

Austin, Tx tennis players

Looking for 55(+) tennis players for volley and/or games, am low intermediate player but could improve with age :) looking for players in N…

Started by Fran Smolak in General Tennis Discussion

1 May 21, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

what do you do about glasses on court?

surely we've evolved from the kurt rambis (yes, he's basketball..) style of eyewear on court. what do people do these days for that? it's b…

Started by mikeindo in General Tennis Discussion

4 May 21, 2008
Reply by redo

How Would Your Ultimate Tennis Player Look? What Pieces of Whose Game Would You Use?

Ever since most of us were kids we looked at the pros and emulated (or tried to) their games. Whether it was Rod Laver's approach shot or S…

Started by Chris in Professional Tennis

10 May 18, 2008
Reply by bphawk64

Don't You Want To Play Stronger? Strengthen Your Wrist And Forearm. WinSock Is The Answer... Check It Out.

These Training Aids are one of a kind Revolutionary patented designs that give you fast results no matter what level you play at. You w…

Started by Protrainer Tennis in Classified Ads

0 May 13, 2008

Kohlshreiber got ripped

Did anyone else see the Kohlshreiber / Robredo point where Tommy hit the ball long and the umpire blew the call? It should have been 6-2, 4…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

0 May 13, 2008

Wrist strenghtening excercises

Hi! Does anyone know of any type of excercises I can do to strenghten my wrist? Sometimes I have a hard time holding on to my racket. I als…

Started by Gloria in General Tennis Discussion

4 May 12, 2008
Reply by Protrainer Tennis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service