Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

U.S. have a chance against Fed in Davis Cup?

Does the US have a chance against Federer in the Davis cup? I imagine Fed will play doubles with Wawrinka who he won the Olympic Gold with.…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

9 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

Indian Wells Tennis Tournament ticket for sale! Friday 3/13

Item:One ticket available for the 2009 Indian Wells Tennis Tournament, Friday 3/13 day session! This is the first weekend, where all of the…

Started by Mia in Classified Ads

0 Mar 7, 2009

Tennis Beginners - need a hand? This helped me.

Hey there, Always Wanted To Learn How To Play Tennis But Don't Know Where To Start? Have you heard of tennis pro Tomaz Mencinger? He's rele…

Started by Joe in Classified Ads

0 Mar 7, 2009

Looking for Male or Female 4.0 or above in the western suburbs

I'm getting back into tennis after 6 years away from the game and am excited to begin hitting again. I started playing again in January, hi…

Started by CJ in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 4, 2009

Products to Improve Performance and Recovery

Offering MAX GXL - product approved by Consumer Labs for use in professional athletes. Patented glutathione accelerator that enhances perfo…

Started by Lynn Clement in Classified Ads

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Clement

TENNISPLAYER.NET / Hands Together

New Issue (Tennisplayer.net) Advanced Tennis Stroke Archive HighSpeed Archive Famous Coaches Classic Lessons Biomechanics The Heavy…

Started by M/M in Tennis Equipment Discussion

0 Mar 4, 2009

Get It Together...

Monster Memory is a Tennis Aid that I invented and it is not just for lower level players. Many players in the 4.0 - 5.0 level have found m…

Started by M/M in Classified Ads

0 Mar 4, 2009

A Perfect Gift for Players and Fans of All Ages - Featuring Roddick, Henin, Zvonareva

Andy Roddick, Justine Henin and Vera Zvonareva have joined the roster of stars at Great Friends Greetings and are featured in the company's…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean in Classified Ads

0 Mar 3, 2009

R.I.P. David Foster Wallace

Great player, great fan, and, by all accounts, great person, writer David Foster Wallace was found dead of an apparent suicide last weekend…

Started by kim in Off Topic / In the News

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Avec Double Cordage

Tennis in EastBay San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek...

Hi there... I am looking for a tennis hitting partner. I have a partner who i play/hit with on a weekly basis but he plays a 3.5/4.0. I kno…

Started by Mike in Classified Ads

0 Mar 2, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service