Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pro tournaments seeding system a joke

I've been screaming about this for years to anyone who'll listen: the seeding system used at pro tournaments is a joke. Here's apparently h…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

21 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Remember To Shout Out Tennisopolis.com!

A great way to find new members to hit and become friends with is to "plug/advertise/shout out" Tennisopolis on your different profile page…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay) in About Tennisopolis

1 May 3, 2008

Backpacking to Wimbledon

Walker Jackson, slept in the queues 39 nights to get centre court tickets at regular prices. It was a great eperience. You have to be hardy…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 3, 2008

Tennis Etiquette

I have been reading through the pet peeves and realized, once again, how much I do not know. It would be great to those of us who are new,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Rants

0 Mar 3, 2008

mauresmo contemplating quitting?

anyone see this article on espn.com? http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3271108&name=tennis my opinion on it and amelie…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 3, 2008

Kim Clijsters Looks Like Fiona from Shrek???

Oh my, so sorry for Kim - and that's not fair at all - but, wow, the resemblance is truly there! LOL. I had already pegged Myskina/ Marily…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Any Brits for Tennis?

Looking for someone to hit with, hopefully on a regular basis, during the week and mornings/afternoons in the Derbyshire area. According to…

Started by Pete in General Tennis Discussion

1 Mar 3, 2008

Weight of racquet

I bought my first racquet and think that it may be too light. It is a Wilson Nano, and the weight is 9.5. I love everything else about it,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Equipment Discussion

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jesty Salvo

North Broward Fla. tennis partner sought

Visiting near Boca Mar 1-7. have car/will travel. night or day seek intermediate level partner for singles , male or female. 3.5+ rated rog…

Started by Roger Cohen in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 27, 2008

Any Writers in the House?

I want to spread the news about Tennisopolis. A press release would be helpful to send to tennis publications and websites. Do we got anybo…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

11 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Roz Wolf

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service