Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TIP: Where you can find the best tennis videos in clear slow motion sequency? I have the answer!

Well, I found a slow motion video of Federer forehand at "YOU TUBE". The definition is incredible. you can see the whole shot frame by fram…

Started by Raul Seattle in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

3 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

Boris Becker on CNN tax-troubles list

Even though he's retired, I guess this is the most relevant category to post this. Ol' Boris made a short list on CNN's site entitled "Tax-…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

3 May 4, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

ANYONE IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY DOWN?

TO PLAY SOME TENNIS? IF I DON'T PLAY SOON, I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND! I AM NOT HERE TO MEET SOMEONE TO HAVE ON MY FRIENDS' LIST - I AM HER…

Started by LEXIE in General Tennis Discussion

5 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Alan

Anyone up for rallying in London, UK?

I've just come to London from Toronto, Canada for work and would like to hit with some people here. I'll dare to say that I'm 4 - 4.5 with…

Started by Moez Bawania in General Tennis Discussion

1 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Need Tennis partner in or around Middle Village Queens

Hi, Would like to start playing again but need someone who can commit to once a week locally- I'm finding about the permit situation in Ju…

Started by candice in General Tennis Discussion

1 Apr 15, 2008

ANYONE WANT TO RALLY IN THE SFV (Northridge)?

Just came across this site and created a profile to get involved. Looking to meet a tennis partner or two to rally with on a regular basis…

Started by Matthew G in General Tennis Discussion

1 Apr 15, 2008

Apparel of Choice?

How about a thread about everyone's top choice for apparel? Personally I wear a lot of Puma (they're sport stuff; not their fashion-y stuf…

Started by Terence in Tennis Equipment Discussion

14 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Angie

USTA Tennis Leagues (NY Area in particular) - Reviews?

I play tennis regularly, but have never participated in a USTA league. I've thought about joining one, but just never got around to it. But…

Started by Terence in General Tennis Discussion

1 Apr 15, 2008

Tennis in Gatlinburg?

I'm a female 3.5-4.0 who will be visiting Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge 4/22-4/29. Anyone wanna hit?

Started by T in General Tennis Discussion

0 Apr 13, 2008

Amelia Island

Who was able to go see matches at Amelia island this week ? I was so impressed with even the level of play from the qualifiers this year. T…

Started by Jessica in Professional Tennis

0 Apr 12, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service