Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis anyone

looking for a parnter in/around henderson. Big Horn condos. Moved to LV about a year and have not played since i moved here. Interested let…

Started by Ron in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jul 30, 2008

Tennis Lesson @ only $25 an hour, and 50% off your 1st lesson, Smyrna, GA

Any one want to improve their game? I give lessons for a very low price of $25 an hour. I have been playing for over 15 years, and giving l…

Started by Victorious_Tennis in Classified Ads

0 Jul 30, 2008

Random One-liner Tennis Tips

I have this idea for this thread. You know how there are all these kernels of tennis wisdom that are easier said than done? They can be so…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

133 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Quality Tennis Lessons for Cheap from Fast Track, in Waltham, MA area

"Learn how to play, the right way" Visit my website for more information on these quality and affordable tennis lessons in the Waltham, MA…

Started by Nate in Classified Ads

0 Jul 30, 2008

Tennis Lessons from a tennis pro that has produced some No. 1 players in the US Clear Lake Houston

Started playing at 13. Started teaching at 15. Pro at 17. Just bringing insite and common sense that is overlooked in tennis so people can…

Started by Stephen Bouis in Classified Ads

0 Jul 30, 2008

Want to Learn Tennis? SW Houston,TX (Near Westside Tennis Club)

Tennis lessons taught at courts near West Side Tennis Club... but for half the price! and without the expensive membership fees. Experien…

Started by Coach Bryan in Classified Ads

2 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Coach Bryan

Tennis Lessons by a French Instructor Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley???

Hi Everyone, My name is Gabriel, I am 26 years old and I come from France. If you want to take some tennis lessons with a French instructor…

Started by Gabriel in Classified Ads

0 Jul 30, 2008

Tennis Lessons in the San Gabriel Valley! ( All ages and levels welcome)

Hi everyone, im a local tennis instructor in the san gabriel valley... If your interested in tennis lessons and are looking to start off a…

Started by Josh Loyo in Classified Ads

0 Jul 29, 2008

out for a week or so

got into a fight over the weekend and busted 2 knuckles sorry for the inconvienence for anyone

Started by Cliff in General Tennis Discussion

2 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Cliff

Friend Tennisopolis On MySpace

We started a profile for Tennisopolis on MySpace to spread the news to the other tennis players out there. Show your support by friending u…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

0 Jul 28, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service