Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remember To Shout Out Tennisopolis.com!

A great way to find new members to hit and become friends with is to "plug/advertise/shout out" Tennisopolis on your different profile page…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay) in About Tennisopolis

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Backpacking to Wimbledon

Walker Jackson, slept in the queues 39 nights to get centre court tickets at regular prices. It was a great eperience. You have to be hardy…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 3, 2008

Tennis Etiquette

I have been reading through the pet peeves and realized, once again, how much I do not know. It would be great to those of us who are new,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Rants

0 Mar 3, 2008

mauresmo contemplating quitting?

anyone see this article on espn.com? http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3271108&name=tennis my opinion on it and amelie…

Started by mikeindo in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 3, 2008

Kim Clijsters Looks Like Fiona from Shrek???

Oh my, so sorry for Kim - and that's not fair at all - but, wow, the resemblance is truly there! LOL. I had already pegged Myskina/ Marily…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Any Brits for Tennis?

Looking for someone to hit with, hopefully on a regular basis, during the week and mornings/afternoons in the Derbyshire area. According to…

Started by Pete in General Tennis Discussion

1 Mar 3, 2008

Weight of racquet

I bought my first racquet and think that it may be too light. It is a Wilson Nano, and the weight is 9.5. I love everything else about it,…

Started by Amy in Tennis Equipment Discussion

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jesty Salvo

North Broward Fla. tennis partner sought

Visiting near Boca Mar 1-7. have car/will travel. night or day seek intermediate level partner for singles , male or female. 3.5+ rated rog…

Started by Roger Cohen in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 27, 2008

Any Writers in the House?

I want to spread the news about Tennisopolis. A press release would be helpful to send to tennis publications and websites. Do we got anybo…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

11 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Roz Wolf

4.0 players in Orange County California

Any 4.0 players located in Orange County California? What city and what available hitting schedule?

Started by im2vocal in General Tennis Discussion

10 May 30, 2008
Reply by im2vocal

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service