Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TENNIS LESSONS! Will travel.

Former college player (For a top 5 ranked university in NCAA Division 1) and tour level player, will help you improve your tennis game, no…

Started by Alex in General Tennis Discussion

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Win a trip for 2 to the 2009 Roland Garros finals!

Grand Slam Tennis Tours is giving you the opportunity to win a trip to the 2009 Roland Garros finals! Entering to win is easy - just visit…

Started by Grand Slam Tennis Tours in Professional Tennis

0 Dec 5, 2008

Hit indoors in the winter

look for players 3.5-4 to hit indoors throughout the winter regularly. Midtown tennis, or prospect part, or any place that don't cost a for…

Started by sherlia in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 4, 2008

Redmorton, Woodside-High or Menlo Park, PA-High,Riconanda. Anyone want to hit around or match game for singles/doubles after work (5pm afterwards)?

Hi All, Tennis hitaround after work in Palo Alto or Redwood City area. =) Good Day and Happy Holidays! I thought to start this discussion…

Started by joel in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 4, 2008

Maria Sharapova and coach stalked

This is a story that is equally bizarre and frightening. A man has been charged with stalking former Wisconsin coach Barry Alvarez and ten…

Started by rafael in Professional Tennis

2 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Jazz Burks

Want to play

Hello, I will be in Miami for about a week and I'm looking to play on a daily basis. Played in college a few years back.

Started by Andrew in Classified Ads

1 Dec 1, 2008

Tennis-Vancouver BC (Richmond, actually)

I haven't been playing tennis regularly for a while due to a back injury and want to get back into it. I have access to indoor courts in Ri…

Started by gary in About Tennisopolis

1 Dec 1, 2008

hitting partner needed $25 hr,Scottdale,AZ

4 to 6 hours per week hitting with a B16. Solid player needs a competitive ball striker

Started by mark stuart in Classified Ads

0 Nov 29, 2008

New for 2009 - Video First Look for Tennisopolis Users

http://www.princetennis.com/videos/coming2009/canyoufeelit.html Here is a sneak peak at what to expect in 2009...wanted to share this…

Started by Prince in Tennis Equipment Discussion

0 Nov 28, 2008

__ T E N N I S ____ C L A S S E S ___ SOBE, MIAMI. private+group classes=fun in FL

Experience speaks louder than words and with my personal training technique you will gain in confidence, game, resistance. You will learn h…

Started by AlexTennisPro in Classified Ads

0 Nov 28, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service