Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking 4 Tennis Partners - Singles/Doubles/Mixed

Hello Everyone, I'm interested in playing some serious tennis. I love singles, doubles and mixed doubles. I'm currently located in North H…

Started by Yoda in General Tennis Discussion

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dan Downey

Tennis Lessons around RIchmond or Vancouver BC?

hi! i'm looking for some refresher lessons so i can get back to the game. it's been a while since i last played though. email me at achie_c…

Started by Larrie HM in Classified Ads

0 Jan 4, 2009

HB 1 VS 2 Backhand Statistics

I have been searching for the percentage of men Professional Players in the top 100 that use a 1 Handed back-hand or 2 Handed back-hand. I…

Started by M/M in Professional Tennis

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by M/M

Happy New Years Tennis Lovers!! Wishes for 09!

Good Day !! Add your wishes.... or commentary!! As the New Year dawns, we share some of our wishes for the tennis world in 2008 and beyon…

Started by joel in General Tennis Discussion

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Let's Play Outside

I'm swimming to stay in shape, but after two months I'm jonesing to play tennis. All the players I was getting in with at the end of the se…

Started by Ron in General Tennis Discussion

4 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Ron

Looking for a Tennis Partner while vacationing in Oahu from Jan. 7th - 12th

Would be interested in playing tennis everyday while visiting the Island and looking to meet fun, social people that enjoy the outdoors,sur…

Started by Marcus Dumouchel in General Tennis Discussion

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Marcus Dumouchel

Looking for 3.0?? to play at NYSC in BKLYN? Boerum Hill eve's and weekends or anywhere else!

I'm a member of NYSC. They have several rooftop courts at their Boerum Hill location, I believe, but they need to be booked in advance. I'm…

Started by John B. in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 30, 2008

USPTA Pro online tennis tips

I am a USPTA professional. I have a website where I post tennis tips for free. You can access my site at www.hofertennis.com

Started by hofertennis in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by hofertennis

Looking for indoor tennis...

I am looking for someone to play with and somewhere to play. I am an average player that loves to play. I can play most evenings and weeken…

Started by Michael Weller in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 29, 2008

Seminar: Tennis players scientific cross training

This seminar will help you to play 110% better on the court by using a revolutionary method never used before. We will cover footwork, timi…

Started by Sifu Jack in Classified Ads

0 Dec 27, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service