Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED TO PLAY

HI I'M LOOKING FOR A 3.0 (I am 3.0-.3.5) OR HIGHER PLAYER TO PLAY TUESDAY/WED/THUR FROM 12:30 TO 4:00. somewhere central , I teach and have…

Started by rod in Classified Ads

0 Feb 10, 2009

28 yr. old new to town and looking for fun playing partner 3.5 to 5.0.

I just got to town and my love for tennis had been revived ! I played in college and was a 5.0 level, but haven't played in a while...so I…

Started by Steven Mullin in General Tennis Discussion

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Steven Mullin

Play tennis in Plano in the evenings

I am looking to play tennis on weekdays. My rating would be 4.0 or less. Let me know if you are interested.

Started by knavneet in General Tennis Discussion

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Roseville tennis

50 y/o tennis player available on weekdays would like to find intermediate player for fun, competitive tennis in Roseville.

Started by Terry Meador in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 8, 2009

Junior and Adult Tennis Training, classes, lessons in Marietta, Kennesaw, Smyrna, Vinings GA

TOTS TOTS Beginners: One Day A Week Ages 4 to 7, Based on size, Attention and Coordination 45-Minutes = Amount $18 monthly, Time 3:30 to 4:…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Classified Ads

0 Feb 6, 2009

Tennis in NW Houston

I am looking for a Tennis Partner in NW Houston to play Singles.Let me know if u r interested

Started by Renu in General Tennis Discussion

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Vara Prakash

Tacoma tennis

HEY everyone --- what has brown done for you lately? It's gettin' warmer here & I'm a very normal, hispanic, tennis playing dude (yeah…

Started by Gil in General Tennis Discussion

2 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Chris Repke

wanted: babolat pure drive +

i think i am ready for the andy roddick version of the babolat pure drive + pre cortex version if available/not even sure what cortex is/i…

Started by mike in Classified Ads

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by patrick m

Tennis Monday Wednesday Mornings

I'm looking for a long term tennis partner to play on Monday and Wednesday mornings in Redwood City or San Carlos or Menlo Park areas. Mayb…

Started by GinaB in General Tennis Discussion

1 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Chris

How to Write a Good Profile... and Make Friends

Do you want to play tennis with someone you know NOTHING about? Me neither. In the "Some things you may want to know about me" section of…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Coach Dudley

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service