Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USTA Tournaments.

My job allows me to be able to play in usta tournaments which in texas usually start at 8'00 on friday mornings. I just moved here from Nor…

Started by Dean Wright in Professional Tennis

1 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Tough Love Tennis

Have Tennis Will Travel

It looks like this is the place to plug my product, which just happens to be tennis lessons....all kinds of lessons: private, groups, camps…

Started by Ron Rudin in Classified Ads

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

For trade or sale

Looking to trade a Prince Graphite II OS. grip size is L4. I would rate 7.5-8/10 only because of scuffs and scratches. the racket has not b…

Started by MJ in Classified Ads

0 Feb 17, 2009

World's first interactive tennis lesson

Hi Tennisopolis! Try my interactive tennis lesson! http://www.youtube.com/user/canadatennis11 Cheers Neil Parker- GBA Tennis

Started by GBA Tennis in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 17, 2009

new in LA

im a 3.5 player and just moved here from NYC . i live in hollywood and like to play everyday .i dont know anyone in town that plays. im a m…

Started by curtis in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 17, 2009

Tennis this week

Anyone want to play in DC- East Potomac park - this Wed around 10 AM - I am really out of practice - average to decent player.

Started by Diane Fletcher in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 16, 2009

U.S. have a chance against Fed in Davis Cup?

Does the US have a chance against Federer in the Davis cup? I imagine Fed will play doubles with Wawrinka who he won the Olympic Gold with.…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

9 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

What your usual routine on the court?

Just want some comment on the topic. So, when i managed to get a friend, family, or stranger out on the court we just gone wild. No routine…

Started by phongl1 in General Tennis Discussion

4 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by phongl1

Tennis in McMinnville area; Intermediate Player

I just joined the group, I am excited to play tennis with some accomplished players who will bring out the best in my game.

Started by Joel in General Tennis Discussion

0 Feb 14, 2009

Rally Sports - $10 Tee of the Week

Peace, Love, Tennis - Keep life simple, find happiness where and when you can and winning or losing won't seem so important after all. Head…

Started by Rally Sports in Classified Ads

0 Feb 11, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service