Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a fellow beginner

to play tennis with at green valley in paseo verde. Im really new to the game so if your okay with that then let me know thanks!

Started by luiza benisano in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 6, 2009

Oscar Wegner and the TIA Hall of Fame

If you would like to nominate Oscar Wegner for this year's Tennis Industry Association Hall of Fame, go to http://www.tennisindustry.org/ho

Started by Lucile Bosche´ in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 5, 2009

Casual Tennis in Oakland

I like near Lake Merritt. I'm looking for someone to hit with evenings, after 5:30, or weekends. I usually go to Rockridge after work and h…

Started by Amanda in General Tennis Discussion

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by jessie ortiz

Interested in hosting a Korean intern?

Dear Tennis fans and gurus, I work for a cultural exchange organization in San Francisco and we are looking for companies to take one of ou…

Started by Philippe Kohn in Off Topic / In the News

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Philippe Kohn

Small Group lessons 4 Newbie

Just bought a new racket and I haven't player regularly since high school. I would love to get involve with a small group for regular lesso…

Started by Christine P in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 3, 2009

The Only Tennis DVD's You'll Ever Need

Attention tennis players of all levels, including coaches: Play Like The Pros with Oscar Wegner's book and DVDs! 2009 marks the 20th annive…

Started by Lucile Bosche´ in Classified Ads

3 May 29, 2009
Reply by JUN

Tennis Instructors and Pros Wanted for Special One-On-One Training in Martial Arts Scientific Cross Training

These are special one-on-one training sessions that will enhance your tennis game and create new methods of training using Eastern methods…

Started by Sifu Jack in Classified Ads

0 May 1, 2009

Doubles in Yonkers

I run an open game every Saturday morning in Yonkers that draws 6-10 men aged 50 - 70, 3.0 - 3.5+, who would always welcome new blood. Ther…

Started by Tom Briscoe in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 1, 2009

FolkTime Tennis Pro-Am Players Needed!

The 2nd annual Pro-Am Tennis Tournament benefitting Folktime is underway! Twelve teams of doubles (3.0-4.0 man or woman) will face-off on t…

Started by M. Johnson in Professional Tennis

1 May 3, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

New to Manhattan - Love to find someone to hit with regularly; already have a pass just need a court and someone to hit with!

Anyone interested in hitting regularly after work. I work pretty much 9-5 in Gramercy/Flatiron and have no clue where to play and who to pl…

Started by MAmo in General Tennis Discussion

0 Apr 30, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service