Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newport Beach Breakers 2008 Season

Hey, Everyone! This is Joey Seymour with the Newport Beach Breakers. Our season starts July 5th and I wanted to let you know our upcoming s…

Started by Newport Beach Breakers in Professional Tennis

0 May 28, 2008

Dunlop Aerogel 800 4 3/8 $170

Headsize: 110 Sq. inch Weight: 255 g unstrung 4 3/8 grip Strung with Dunlop Synthetic gut 17 1.25 mm with tension of 58. Purchased a month…

Started by Claudia in Classified Ads

0 May 26, 2008

Player Challenges -- Are they good or bad for pro tennis?

Hello everyone, My new book, "Tennis Confidential II: More of Today's Greatest Players, Matches, and Controversies," contains 10 essays in…

Started by Paul Fein in Professional Tennis

0 May 23, 2008

Don't You Want To Play Stronger? Strengthen Your Wrist And Forearm. WinSock Is The Answer... Check It Out.

These Training Aids are one of a kind Revolutionary patented designs that give you fast results no matter what level you play at. You w…

Started by Protrainer Tennis in Classified Ads

0 May 13, 2008

Kohlshreiber got ripped

Did anyone else see the Kohlshreiber / Robredo point where Tommy hit the ball long and the umpire blew the call? It should have been 6-2, 4…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

0 May 13, 2008

Got Hydration?

Here in Texas it is starting to get a little warmer outside and I am sure it is doing the same in your part of the world. If you are anythi…

Started by Joey in Off Topic / In the News

0 May 6, 2008

U.S.T.A. Adult Team Practice/Singles-Doubles Strategy by Jason Lampione

Dear U.S.T.A. Players, I'm a professional traveling coach that will commute any where in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut area. The who…

Started by Jason Lampione in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 3, 2008

Tennis Getaway

Flora Vista Inn in La Selva Beach, CA offers two clay tennis courts free to guests. Tennis club members receive a 10% discount on rates. Co…

Started by Ed in Classified Ads

0 Apr 23, 2008

Looking for a few good tennis matches in DISNEY or nearby area

If anyone is looking for tennis matches in Disney or nearby area from 5-12-08 thru 5-23-08 call me at 631-790-3932 or email to : nmai_1999@…

Started by Van in General Tennis Discussion

0 Apr 21, 2008

Practice tennis

Hello all tennis enthusiasts, I would really like to practice my beginners tennis skills asap. May 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 by 12:00 are part…

Started by Lucinda in Junior Tennis

0 Apr 20, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service