Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weekday Morning Tennis

Is anyone available to play weekday mornings in San Mateo or adjacent areas? I used to be a 3.0-3.5 player but was away from tennis for a y…

Started by Joe F. in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 24, 2009

New, From Andy Roddick's Website

Read all about us at Andy's website. It's very cool! I'd love to hear (read) what you think... Let me know. Also, please feel free to pas…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 23, 2009

Great Win(s) for Vera Zvonareva

Vera Zvonareva is off to a roaring start this season. With her double win at Indian Wells (only the second player ever to accomplish that),…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 23, 2009

I'd like to trade my Babolat...

Hi All. I have a Babolat aeroprive drive with cortex, the same one Nadal uses, and I'm looking for a Wilson Kblade Team racquet, and would…

Started by Stepfanie in Classified Ads

0 Mar 22, 2009

Visiting: Woodland Hills, CA

I'm a 4.0 player looking for a singles or doubles match somewhere in a ten mile radius of Woodland Hills, CA. Anyone available?

Started by Rudy Termini in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 20, 2009

Looking for a Sunday/Monday Partner

Just taking up tennis. Looking for someone else with limited experience to start out with. Would prefer to play in the Berkeley, Lafayette,…

Started by Anthony in General Tennis Discussion

0 Mar 16, 2009

unemployed tennis players in the loop?

C'mon, we're the unemployed people looking for free things to do between looking for jobs online. Are you one of them? I'm a casual player…

Started by Vivian in Tennis Rants

0 Mar 16, 2009

TENNIS LESSONS IN S. ORANGE COUNTY, CA

LOCAL INSTRUCTOR IS OFFERING TENNIS LESSONS TO BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED LEVELS OF PLAY. I OFFER HOURLY PRIVATE, 5 & 10 CLASS SPE…

Started by robert in Classified Ads

0 Mar 14, 2009

BaselineAgent.com

https://www.baselineagent.com BaselineAgent.com is the world's first and only online sports managment company dedicated exclusively to p…

Started by BaselineAgent.com in Classified Ads

0 Mar 12, 2009

New to Coconut Creek and need a player partner

Hello everybody. I am new to Coconut Creek and just found this fantastic website. I would like to find a tennis partner to play early morni…

Started by Gary in Professional Tennis

0 Mar 10, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service