Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new to city looking for a F/M partner to play tennis and fun

any female or male close to knight and 33th ave please send me email to meet and arrange for casual playing.   rezmah2@yahoo.com   rez

Started by reza in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 8, 2010

Looking in West Cobb, Douglasville, Hiram

I'm a 3.0 -3.5 (on a good day) player. I'm available most evenings after 4:30, Monday mornings, and some weekend mornings. I'm interested i…

Started by Leon Wright in General Tennis Discussion

0 May 4, 2010

TRAVEL TO FRENCH OPEN

Anybody traveling to the 2010 French Open. Looking for lowkey travel companions - I've never been. RG

Started by rg in Professional Tennis

0 May 1, 2010

Tennis Lessons in trade for Golf Lessons...

I am interested in playing with 4.0 or better men or women tennis players who wouldn't mind showing me a thing or two on the courts... I ha…

Started by Jeffrey M Jackson in Classified Ads

0 Apr 25, 2010

adv beginner in N Berkeley

Looking to play some sets with a similarly earnest but a bit rusty player, best is early weekend mornings, or ~4 or 5 PM weekdays could wor…

Started by Jon in Junior Tennis

0 Apr 24, 2010

Anyone up for tennis in Vancouver BC, Marpole area

Hi   I live near the tennis courts on the corner of Oak St and West 70th, in Vancouver of course, looking for someone to play tennis with…

Started by Peter Faure in Classified Ads

0 Apr 24, 2010

Anyone for tennis in tri-valley? 3.0 or higher? b4 the rain comes?

Looking for someone to play with, singles or doubles in tri-valley. Be at least 3.0 player. I find myself in the range of 3.0-4.0, my guess…

Started by Jo in Classified Ads

0 Apr 10, 2010

Looking for Players in and around New Hyde Park

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the site and also new to tennis somewhat.    I'm looking for some people to hit with and just have a good tim…

Started by Miguel in Classified Ads

0 Apr 6, 2010

Affordable Tennis racket stringing in San Diego (North) County available!

Professional tennis stringer with over 24 years of experience at various tennis complexes & organizations available for all your string…

Started by Larry in Classified Ads

0 Apr 5, 2010

looking for people to hit with

Hello, looking for a few people to hit with a few time per week.  I have been involved in tennis in the past.  Use to string on the pro tou…

Started by michael arvin in Classified Ads

0 Mar 26, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service