Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's play

looking for playing partner(s) for singles or doubles play near my rating (3.5). live in downtown Seattle. will travel several miles to pla…

Started by James Hamlett in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 28, 2010

Tennis In Tucson

Anyone stay in Tucson and want to have regular session every weekend.My zip code is 85737

Started by lauhs8 in Classified Ads

0 Jun 26, 2010

Want to play Tennis in Delco

I am having a hard time finding someone to play in the evenings on a regular basis. If anyone wants to hit the ball - I am good at chasing.…

Started by Bart in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 26, 2010

Looking for Tennis partner South Bay Weekend Mornings

Looking for 3.5-4.5 Tennis partner to play or hit around with in South Bay, ( Redondo,Hermosa Torrance or Lomita) on weekend Mornings. Sing…

Started by Addie Goodvibes in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 26, 2010

looking to play

I'm new to the area, somewhere in between an upper 3's/lower 4's player.  I live in Dupont and work in Georgetown and could play anywhere a…

Started by hjgjgj in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 26, 2010

Tennis lesson, products, and services exposure...

Are you in the tennis industry as an instructor, facility, and/or manufacturer? Are you looking to get more exposure. Have you thought abou…

Started by H.A.A.T. in Classified Ads

0 Jun 25, 2010

looking for 3.5-ish players.

Visiting SF and east bay (I hope hope hope to be living there in near future. I'm bringing my racket and want to get in some games...in bet…

Started by wendy hames in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 24, 2010

Amazing tennis lessons for YOU

Do you want to improve your game or learn how to play tennis for the first time? Well, this is an amazing opportunity for you to learn al…

Started by Tennis Coach in Classified Ads

0 Jun 24, 2010

Looking for Hiiting partner early Morning (around 7 am) in San Carlos, CA

Hi all,I am looking for a hitting partner for early mornings in San Carlos, CA.  I am about 3.5 in my rating.Thanks,Debi(debiparo@yahoo.com)

Started by Debiprasad Roy in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 22, 2010

Looking for a competitive tennis partner in the Garden Grove area.

I am in the Garden Grove area for a short amount of time (for the next four weeks) and I will return back to Iowa. I am looking for someone…

Started by William Doan in General Tennis Discussion

0 Jun 18, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service