Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using polys is like using meth! lol

I found this post by TW user "6-2/6-4/6-0": Meth definitely seems more like it to me. You said you were just going to try it, but then th…

Started by Tim Prapong

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Exceptional spin string: Solinco Barb Wire!

I strung it at 57 and found I had to swing hard to get it to perform. Lots of spin but very underpowered at that tension. But overnight, th…

Started by Tim Prapong

10 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Actual stringing log at 2012 Masters 1000 Rome!

Courtesy of "Eiffel59" at TW Forum: INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA - ROMA 2012 - WILSON OFFICIAL STRINGING SERVICEAAlmagro...Dunlop BioMimetic…

Started by Tim Prapong

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Another good overgrip: Gamma RZR TAC!

I was pretty happy with Dunlop Gecko Tac, but I am finding a little more tack in the new Gamma overgrip. They are both pretty thin, but the…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Jul 10, 2012

Best spin string I've ever tried: Gamma Verve!

This string is made of two different materials, one hard, the other soft. It is part red. part black. I really enjoy the pocketing capabili…

Started by Tim Prapong

12 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Tennis Coupon Codes online ordering

you know them share them here is mine for tennis ware house USTAOC10 for 10% off

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

3 May 28, 2012
Reply by Cherry

What do you think is the most revolutionary tennis technology (if any) that has come out in the last 10-20years?

First there was wood. Then came metal. The advent of the oversize racket followed. Graphite and the blending of composite materials came ne…

Started by Michael Tucci

0 May 4, 2012

Power pads and string breakage

One of my coaches goes through strings way too quickly. He plays with the WIlson Pro Staff 6.1 Mid and BLX Six-One 95. He always breaks in…

Started by Coach Dudley

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Coach Dudley

I need some help Buying tennis Strings

Im looking at: LUXILON ADRENALINE 130 REEL LUXILON SAVAGE BLACK 127 REEL WILSON ENDURO PRO 17G REEL WILSon SENSATION 16G REEL

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

24 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

in the market for a decent tennis racquet

Hey everyone,   I'm just getting back into playing and have no idea how technology has changed since 1991 -- when I was last in the game.  …

Started by Nhien T. Vuong

16 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Devin Harley

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service