Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The TENNIS SHOE TRAVESTY!!

After going through at least four pairs of tennis shoes in the last year, I have noticed a rather disturbing trend: my left shoe wears out…

Started by Joe B. (BP, CA)

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Grip sizes

I want everyone to play with the correct grip size. Place your playing hand palm up and make a U with your fingers. Drop the racquet in the…

Started by John Spoerl

10 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

Best deals on tennis balls?

Anyone know where to buy tennis balls cheap?   Target sells Penn @$2.19.   I've seen as low as $1.99 on occasion.   Big 5 sometimes have sa…

Started by Shawn

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Coach Dudley

I recommend the new Nike Court Ballistec 3.3, Nadal's shoe!

I had two big problems with last year's version, the 2.3. First, the heel with the AirMax unit would become too mushy and caused my heel to…

Started by Tim Prapong

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

What racket would you consider.....

Coming from the original ProStaff then nCode. I am in the hunt for an update to the sword. ;-) What I have tried so far: Six.one tour: lo…

Started by tennisbum

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Rick

propulse 3's

I grabbed a pair of babolats newest shoe last time I was in coutside (awesome tennis shop here in sac) I HATE them. The heel feels high of…

Started by John Spoerl

8 May 20, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

Tennis Pros: Testing New Strings (Have you tried these?)

Hey Guys & Gals,   I've been testing strings and tension actively the past 8 months, and just got a new set of test strings from my pro…

Started by Todd Scott

7 May 10, 2011
Reply by Alan Christiansen

String Set-up - Poly's full bed or hybrid?

Need advice from the tennis jedi's here. :-)  I've been told on a number of occassion that it's insane not to try a polyester set-up.  With…

Started by Joseph

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Alan Christiansen

Broken racket?

Have you ever broken a racket NOT on purpose? I've done it twice during my 4 and a half years of play. First time I served and my racket fl…

Started by Natalia Federer

3 May 2, 2011
Reply by Natalia Federer

Tuning a racket ;)

So, currently I'm playing with a Babolat AeroPro Drive GT and I'm somehow satisfied about it. I have another Head Youtek Pro Prestige (Wawr…

Started by akajohn

10 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service