Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Passionate Vintage Racquet Collector Spent $15k So Far!

I found this cool article by a hardcore tennis racket collector.  I've been collecting the cheap ones at the thrift store, basically saving…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Question: To use a stiffer/slightly lighter racquet or a flexible/heavier racquet?

So I have finally found an acceptable stiff racquet that is maybe 12 grams lighter than my regular 360 gram Head Pro Tour 280. It is the Te…

Started by Tim Prapong

27 May 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

I play Hard with a woody.

Post PICs of your woody that you play With........er........ tennis Racquets I mean. Post only the racquets

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

87 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Where to shop for tennis rackets in SoCal

Hi, I just moved to South Pasadena, CA from San Francisco. Anyone have a recommendation of where I should shop for a tennis racket in SoCa…

Started by Doreen

19 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Doreen

Personal Stringing Machines

I have never strung a racquet and know next to nothing. However since I'm a tennis fan, I have a hunch it would be kinda cool to learn how…

Started by Shereef Zedan

34 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Hybrid with Natural Gut

So I used to hybrid polys with multifilaments like many others. Up until I gave natural gut a try that is then I could not go back to multi…

Started by Shereef Zedan

9 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

The single best highly scientific explanation as to why polys go dead, trampoline, lose control!

http://twu.tennis-warehouse.com/learning_center/deadstrings.php The article is rather long and highly detailed. Alot of scientific experime…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Mar 21, 2013

A great racquet: Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 max!

I used to be turned off to the samurai paintjob these racquets had, so I never even tried this racquet, even though I used to have the earl…

Started by Tim Prapong

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Boris Becker Delta Core Melbourne racquet

Been hitting with this fella over the last few weeks...... Stock spec is around 341g/7pts hl/ 320sw/ 20mm beam new modded spec after a bit…

Started by Meags

25 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Thomas C

Love my new Trendy and Fashionable Tennis Tshirts

I LOVE this designer, she does unique tennis tshirts and other apparel that i like wearing when i'm playing tennis. Sometimes I would even…

Started by karen t

0 Feb 2, 2013

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service