Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I Weight UP my Federer K factor and change the balance.

Has anyone done any professional customizing Or Done professional Work Customizing racquets. MY K-factor Tours and my N-Code Tour weight is…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

10 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by pieter de rooij

Nadal's actual racquet shown and his specs!

apd nadal frameIt's about 338g strung, gripped, with impact absorber 2-3g+ added, a bal. pt. of 33, no silicone in butt. NOt the advertised…

Started by Tim Prapong

20 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Does anyone still use leather grips?

I've used various grips over the many years. I still prefer leather although the best, Fairway is no longer made. I've tried what's recentl…

Started by Coach Dudley

31 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jazz Burks

What is your main racquet of choice?

Hey fellow TO'ers, What is your weapon of choice on the court? Mine is an Aerogel 200 w/ Luxilon Big Banger ALU @ 56 lbs. What is yours? J

Started by J

83 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Shereef Zedan

The Sweet Spotter

Wow..never seen anything like that. I wonder how effective it really is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HvHwK9ho8

Started by Shereef Zedan

19 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Jim

What is your favorite tennis apparel brand?

This year at Indian Wells, I really noticed that the new tennis gear is as strong as it has ever been.  Many of the top brands are bringing…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

27 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Shot Stats - A new way to analyze your game

Hi Everyone - First off, I love tennis.  I love everything about the game, from playing to teaching.  While teaching, I realized a need for…

Started by Lavie Sak

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Will Wear Any Tennis Clothing

I like to wear unique tennis clothing and recently I got some tennis apparel with saying on them. When I'm practicing the words are a frien…

Started by karen t

7 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Head Graphite Director

Picked this one up today it was so fun to play with monster spin on the serve extremely powerful to end rallies quickly during a match. Hea…

Started by Derrick Jay Marshall

2 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Does any one play with (or at least dabble with) any of their vintage sticks on the court currently?

I will break out my Pro Kennex Silver Ace, PK Graphite Prophecy, Yonex R-7, and Head Graphite Director ( among others ) every now and again…

Started by Michael Tucci

18 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Derrick Jay Marshall

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service