Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Racquets to Demo:

So last night I spent about 4 hours at tenniswarehouse.com, they have really great info in the learning center and in the forum! Anyway, t…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

10 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Prince

TENNISPLAYER.NET / Hands Together

New Issue (Tennisplayer.net) Advanced Tennis Stroke Archive HighSpeed Archive Famous Coaches Classic Lessons Biomechanics The Heavy…

Started by M/M

0 Mar 4, 2009

How can I choose a good pair of tennis shoes

This past summer, I started playing a lot of tennis. In two months, I got my tennis game from a level 3 to a level 4. Somewhere in between…

Started by Peter Nguyen

8 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by FrozenYog

New tennis Racket and String Tension

I want to buy a new tennis racket and not too sure what is good or best to my fitting. Don't know my level but played on the tennis team wh…

Started by Truc N.

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Prince

What racquets have you grew up and played with?

My tennis exposure started in elementary school after my family and I moved from Hawaii to San Jose CA. My Dad bought two cute wood racquet…

Started by Coach Dudley

4 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by hofertennis

New for 2009 - Video First Look for Tennisopolis Users

http://www.princetennis.com/videos/coming2009/canyoufeelit.html Here is a sneak peak at what to expect in 2009...wanted to share this…

Started by Prince

0 Nov 28, 2008

ball machines

I know this is not the point of the group, but are there any ball machines in the peninsula area? For example, in a tennis club that is pub…

Started by Gene

2 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Gene

Tennis Radar Gun

Hi Everyone, I am looking for someone with a sports radar gun to measure my tennis serve...just curious. Or, maybe someone could recommend…

Started by Jeff Sutton

4 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Tough Love Tennis

Tennis Technology

From racket materials to electronic line judges, computer programs to stringing machinge--let's talk tennis.

Started by Marty Grogan

0 Oct 9, 2008

Crazy Story about Wilson & Patents

Yo, I'm not sure of the validity of this story I found on an invention website, but I think it is very interesting. I wonder what Wilson's…

Started by fleabitten

2 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Protrainer Tennis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service