Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The New Physics of Tennis", String Theory

Dunno if this has already been posted or discussed but here is a video and article discussing the technology of Co-Polys changing and addin…

Started by Kelvinator

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

String tension and effects on spin

Hi all!I have a question on string tension that I've never been able to clarify:For more spin on the ball, should I string with higher or l…

Started by Magnus Poulsson

14 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Your Ideal Spec.....

As a racketaholic tennis nerd Im very interested in the specs of our rackets, their shape or mold, headsize, balance, weight, swingweight,…

Started by Meags

11 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

The two handed "Natural" racquet is available for a demonstration

I emailed Gregory Halmay's friend, Mr. Burt and have received an email saying he is available the first week of January for a demonstration…

Started by Tim Prapong

6 Dec 30, 2010

Get Custom Tennis Dampeners Made

Seems like this would be fun to do - but I'm sure the order would have to be large.  Would love to get Tennisopolis ones made up to give aw…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Dec 17, 2010

Racquet technology: stiffness, beam width, head size, materials used.

After demoing many racquets, I would like to explain how each characteristic alters how a racquet performs. I will try to mention the racqu…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Dec 16, 2010

What do you think is the best Tennis Racquet of All-Time?

I'll be honest, the Best Racquet I ever hit with was the Wilson Ultra II Standard.   Aaron Krickstein played with that racquet.  My sister…

Started by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Rick

how to string poly-blend

I like playing with a soft synthetic in the mains and a poly in the cross. The opposite of most people, but it feels way better. If you hav…

Started by John Spoerl

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

Racket talk - replacement for the pro staff classic 6.1

Hi, the two most recents rackets I played with are both no longer available. Both the Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 Original Midplus and the Wilson…

Started by Rajat Bhatia

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

what is your fav. type of strings and what do you string them at?

i use fxp 16 and string them to 65 pounds. i read tht pistol pete strang his at 80 so he could swing as hard as he wanted!!!

Started by sam dotson

0 Nov 30, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service