Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ericsson Key Biscayne

Novak Djokovic sent packing by Anderson href="http://www.tennisweek.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=545062">

Started by Walker Joe Jackson

12 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Walker Joe Jackson

Pick-em Contest: Miami Masters

Hi everyone, Test your pick-em skills in our bracket challenge. Just make your predictions here at britishtennis.com and represent Tennisop…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

28 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Elaine

Nole's performance enhanced due to performance-enhancers?

I read someone's comment on youtube, where this person believed Novak has used performance-enhancer drugs, so I sent a message to him askin…

Started by Elaine

7 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Andy Roddick ENGAGED!

Andy Roddick Engaged to Swimsuit Model It's love - love for Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker – they're engaged! The tennis star is of…

5 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

"You don't have to scream at me"

Chair umpire Lahyani (sp?) had an interesting exchange with Roddick this evening. Long deuce game in the 2nd set, 5th game, Minar serving,…

Started by BlueShirt

1 Mar 31, 2008

Free German Tennis Channel Online

http://freetube.110mb.com/ I heard about this live tennis channel. For anyone that speaks German, all the better. The reception and stream…

1 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Defending champion

A lot of people voted for Nole to win Miami, not just here, but on every board. I felt that Nole wanted to prove something by defending he…

Started by BlueShirt

1 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Go Ana!

She's got this tourney, no question! I'm glad the seats finally filled up... they filled up real fast after the first few games..

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

4 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Settling-In In Indian Wells!

Drove all day yesterday, across NM and AZ. Going out to the tennis garden in a couple of hours. I'm not even sure who is on the docket for…

17 Mar 21, 2008

Federer's #1 ranking in jeopardy?

Not seemingly during this half of the year. I read that since Fed lost in Dubai - and was the def. champ - Nadal can close to within 125 po…

Started by mikeindo

8 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Vishal Saboo

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service