Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis

TEnnis

Started by senthilnathan

4 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Can competitive tennis actually be FUN?

Something I've wondered about a long time is "Why can't tennis players be as competitive as they want on the court, yet still keep their se…

Started by John Henley

2 Aug 27, 2008

Several tennis pros to play in Unisex Tournament

Several tennis pros to play in one-day unisex tournament LOS ANGELES — Imagine Roger Federer playing one of the Williams sisters. Or Rafae…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Becky

Beijing Olympics, Men's Draw

The draw is out. Looks like Federer will have to go through Simon to get to the medals. Usually when someone like Simon beats Fed, he comes…

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Cincinnati

reactions to the matches so far? i thought i'd get creative on the pick'ems and enter twice, each under a different username: one for my RE…

Started by mikeindo

14 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Elaine

pro tournaments seeding system a joke

I've been screaming about this for years to anyone who'll listen: the seeding system used at pro tournaments is a joke. Here's apparently h…

Started by mikeindo

21 Jul 30, 2008

Masters in Cincinnati, who's going?

Anybody going? What day? I LOVE going to this tournament! I'm especially excited this year because I didn't get to last year. It's a bit…

Started by E

4 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Elaine

Track All Your Favorite Sports and Teams at FanBoom.com!

I just wanted to tell everyone about this great website that I've been using called FanBoom.com. You can follow th news for all teams in ML…

Started by Jake

0 Jul 28, 2008

Cheezy Headshots

i came across this incredibly cheeeezy photo of marat safin - so cheesy in fact that I had to start this thread so that we can collect and…

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Coldvodka

Federer-Nadal wimbledon final

Hey did anyone record that match between Federer and Nadal? I tried to but had the vcr set to the wrong channel. vijayan

Started by vijayan

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Coldvodka

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service