Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

prince rebel raquet 2009

I need some feedback on prince rebel if anybody has had a chance to demo it.I have and it is a great raquet but would like to get some more…

Started by francis duncan forbes

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Win a trip for 2 to the 2009 Roland Garros finals!

Grand Slam Tennis Tours is giving you the opportunity to win a trip to the 2009 Roland Garros finals! Entering to win is easy - just visit…

Started by Grand Slam Tennis Tours

0 Dec 5, 2008

Maria Sharapova and coach stalked

This is a story that is equally bizarre and frightening. A man has been charged with stalking former Wisconsin coach Barry Alvarez and ten…

Started by rafael

2 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Jazz Burks

Tennis - Santa Monica

Hi, who stays in tows for ThanksGiving? If yes, I am looking for some partners for friday, saturday or sunday. Hope to hear from you soon!

Started by Karl

0 Nov 27, 2008

Favorite Tennis Poster?!?!

Hey everybody, how are you all doing? So, I'm kinda new to this...but I wanted to know which tennis posters everybody likes? Upload pics in…

Started by Ben Muchnik

1 Nov 10, 2008

Madrid bracket challenge - whoops!

Totally let it slip under my radar! Sorry, gang! Looks like only one person from our group - "driftin02" - is entered. You're the lone rep!…

Started by mikeindo

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

US Open Pick-em Contest, Sponsored by Avery!

ENTRIES CLOSED - THE US OPEN IS UNDERWAY US Open Live Scores Tennisopolis Bracket Challenge Standings Come make your picks in our first a…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

88 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Elaine

Simple, Who's your pick to win the 08 US Open?

I picked Nadal - how could you pick against him with all the success he's had this year?

7 Sep 22, 2008

Going To See Sampras V Querry Tonite!

Should be fun. I'm headed to see an exhibition match here in ABQ between good ol' Pistol Pete and our new Davis Cup team member and recent…

0 Sep 12, 2008

Send Positive Vibes to Eze!

Ezequiel is headed to Brazil in a few days to play in a tournament. Wish him the best of luck on his page. Go for it Eze!

0 Aug 31, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service