Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Estoril Open on TV?

Does anyone know if the Estoril Open is being covered by someone in the U.S.?

Started by Vishal Saboo

0 Apr 19, 2008

Amelia Island

Who was able to go see matches at Amelia island this week ? I was so impressed with even the level of play from the qualifiers this year. T…

Started by Jessica

0 Apr 12, 2008

Miami Pick-em Contest Standings

Here are the standings of all the Tennisopolis players. Good work Hofer! OceanRobot, Greg, Elaine and BigMike are all representing well too…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

8 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Lleyton Hewitt and Kim Clijsters

Ok... I know this is old news, but I always wondered what happened between these two. I read an article a few years ago about their sudden…

Started by Gloria

4 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Ericsson Key Biscayne

Novak Djokovic sent packing by Anderson href="http://www.tennisweek.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=545062">

Started by Walker Joe Jackson

12 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Walker Joe Jackson

Pick-em Contest: Miami Masters

Hi everyone, Test your pick-em skills in our bracket challenge. Just make your predictions here at britishtennis.com and represent Tennisop…

28 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Elaine

Nole's performance enhanced due to performance-enhancers?

I read someone's comment on youtube, where this person believed Novak has used performance-enhancer drugs, so I sent a message to him askin…

Started by Elaine

7 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Andy Roddick ENGAGED!

Andy Roddick Engaged to Swimsuit Model It's love - love for Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker – they're engaged! The tennis star is of…

5 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

"You don't have to scream at me"

Chair umpire Lahyani (sp?) had an interesting exchange with Roddick this evening. Long deuce game in the 2nd set, 5th game, Minar serving,…

Started by BlueShirt

1 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

Free German Tennis Channel Online

http://freetube.110mb.com/ I heard about this live tennis channel. For anyone that speaks German, all the better. The reception and stream…

1 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service