Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indian Wells - How To Watch?

Hey There Anyone going to be watching Indian Wells on http://www.tennistv.com ? I've not used it before but it looks pretty good - 65 live…

Started by Vonny

3 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Mike

Federer going to be a father!!!

I just saw on ESPN's site that Federer and Mirka are expecting a baby in the summer! So what's everyone think?

Started by mikeindo

4 Mar 14, 2009

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells (March 9-22)

http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/1/home/ Let's discuss.

Started by ThePoet

5 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

New to Coconut Creek and need a player partner

Hello everybody. I am new to Coconut Creek and just found this fantastic website. I would like to find a tennis partner to play early morni…

Started by Gary

0 Mar 10, 2009

Can Maria Sharapova still have a long career?

Now that she's returning to action in Indian Wells doubles next week, I'm curious to know what people think of Maria Sharapova's long-term…

Started by tennis baller

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dean Wright

U.S. have a chance against Fed in Davis Cup?

Does the US have a chance against Federer in the Davis cup? I imagine Fed will play doubles with Wawrinka who he won the Olympic Gold with.…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

9 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

Andy Roddick Teams With Great Friends Greetings

Great Friends Greetings, the customized gift company, has joined with Andy Roddick to bring their unique line of greeting cards to the tenn…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean

0 Mar 2, 2009

USTA Tournaments.

My job allows me to be able to play in usta tournaments which in texas usually start at 8'00 on friday mornings. I just moved here from Nor…

Started by Dean Wright

1 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Tough Love Tennis

Australian Open '09 Bracket Challenge

Are you ready for the first major of the season? Come make your picks in our second annual Aussie Open Bracket Challenge. Pick the most w…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

52 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

HB 1 VS 2 Backhand Statistics

I have been searching for the percentage of men Professional Players in the top 100 that use a 1 Handed back-hand or 2 Handed back-hand. I…

Started by M/M

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by M/M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service