Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quizz on www.sixer.in

Who is the Indian Tennis player awarded the Padma Shree In 2006 ? Sania Mirza Mahesh Bhupathi Leander Paes Shika Oberoi

Started by shani

0 Jul 17, 2009

Tennis today

Looking for a singles partner to play today! Anyone interested please call me at 916 390-3916

Started by Daniel Dickinson

0 Jul 14, 2009

Is anyone from Katy here

I'm in Katy, Texas and wanted to know of some parks around the Fry Rd area. Thanks

Started by Cedric Sells

0 Jul 13, 2009

Sixer Sports Fans Zone

Join as a member on Sixer Sports (www.sixer.in) and get selected on Sixer Sports Homepage @ Fans Zone http://www.sixer.in/index.php

Started by shani

0 Jul 13, 2009

Polls on www.sixer.in

Who is the second best women tennis player in India? Sunitha Rao Shika Uberoi Ankita Bhambri Prerna Appineni

Started by shani

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by shani

Venus Follows Serena Into Twitterville

From the wimbledon site: Venus Williams is the latest recruit to social networking phenomenon Twitter. Venus’ sister Serena is a prolific…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Quizz on www.sixer.in

Which female tennis player won Wimbledon 2008? Maria Sharapova Ana Ivanovic Serena Williams Venus Williams

Started by shani

1 Jul 10, 2009

French Open Bracket Challenge Presented by FreshPolos.com

French Open Bracket Challenge Presented by FreshPolos.com Now that we are well into the the French Open, I have posted the current standin…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Jun 7, 2009

Partner

IF there is anyone on the westside who wants to play tennis prefer the outside courts with the weather being nioce now! let me know. Im in…

Started by Mary

0 Jun 4, 2009

Tennisstomper

Hi guys, saw this fantastic book on tennis specific exercises....you get literature AND video on how to stay well ahead of your opponent in…

Started by Kellie De Villiers

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service