Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Federer the Best Player Now???

Federer is 21-2 since the US Open...he is the hottest player on the tour. Does this make him the favorite for the Aussie Open now? Can he r…

Started by Peter Freeman

14 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Mark T.

Serena Out of the Aussie...

Can she come back to her old dominating game...or could this be the end of her career...she is no spring chicken and she will have to climb…

Started by Peter Freeman

0 Nov 29, 2010

who in the atp has just as good as backhand as a forehand.

while i am watching the pros i always try to notce thier backhand and compare it to their forehand. so far 10/10 times i have seen the fore…

Started by sam dotson

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Kelvinator

I Need a Nick Name any Suggestion!!

I heard Sensation Simmons Ive heard Mars because( iam bigger than Venus) so if you have played with me or saw my Videos please! give it a…

Started by Myiesha Simmons

17 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Yulanda B

Post Your Trick Shots Here...

Hello Friends... I thought it would be cool for us to post our best trick shots here. I got us started with a tweener. This video, inclu…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

5 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

TV Tennis : Chat Along Live Here!

Yo! Watch the match and chat along with other fans here on the big 'opolis! Just click the live chat button in the bottom bar. Let's rally…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

9 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Year End Final Predictions

Who will win this year's ATP World Final!!!! Watch the legends pick and then give me yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FzF7dEQoqw

Started by Peter Freeman

0 Nov 23, 2010

Kung Foo Slicing

Hope you are having a great day!!! Check out my latest instructional video on the slice backhand and let me know what you think  http://www…

Started by Peter Freeman

6 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Mark T.

Best Mac Video ever Made

Check out Mac going nuts vs Lendl...the funniest one I have ever seen...If you like the video and the site join that one too it is pretty c…

Started by Peter Freeman

0 Nov 18, 2010

What African American Female Tennis Player Will Take The Torch From The Williams Sisters

My Favorite Players are Myiesha Simmons, Sloan Stevans, And Brittney Augustine

Started by Yulanda B

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Yulanda B

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service